Monday, September 14, 2009

9.14.09

Dear Rachel Dratch,

The following is a list of questions currently plaguing my brain:

1. I was listening to some Toni Braxton today, and all I could think about was trying to figure out what happened to her. She started out with such a nice voice, good songs, she titillated us with "He's Making Me High," made our hearts cry with "Un-Break My Heart." And then she kind of decided to only wear bras and panties and sort of growl. So what happened to Toni Braxton?

2. My friend Harry sent me this link to this bizarre video of Tyra Banks. Why won't she answer any questions about why Twiggy and Paulina left? Set. The. Record. Straight. Please. Also, her new "natural" hair is a nice look. I think that in this video, the new hair allows us to see her brain working, because the look on her face is one that somebody may make when they have shit themselves. I don't know this from experience.

That's all I got right now. Despite all this "free time," I can't manage to write you. I will be back asap, promise.

Jon

Oh, P.S.
I watched Whitney's interview on Oprah today. It was both revelatory and insane. I laughed out loud several times, nervous laughter though. It was almost too real. But I've been in a Whitney mood since then. So I made a playlist. The following is a warning: the bass on "My Love Is Your Love" is intense, so make sure you turn it down when you're jamming. Okay. I'm Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment