Monday, February 2, 2009

2.2.09

Dear Rachel Dratch,

I watched some of the Super Bowl last night. I don't understand people who get so caught up in the having a party for some game in which they don't care about either team, but have a party to justify eating mini-weiners and spicy meatballs. Or in my case, mesquite barbeque chips and cheetos. Sometimes, I like to get all Britney on some food, I won't lie. You would have enjoyed the football field made of dips though.

I feel like you might also hate that Natasha Bedingfield song that is also the theme from "The Hills". It came on today when I was going to work. I hate it. Sometimes I think Natasha Bedingfield and KT Tunstall are the same person. But then I remember KT has that song from "The Devil Wears Prada" and Natasha as that lady from "The Hills". I love some "Suddenly I See". Jesus. Sometimes, when I have a bad day, I put that song on and just walk around smiling. That song has power. Why wasn't KT Tunstall invited to do the Superbowl halftime show? It's probably because we have no idea where she is now. Isn't she Scottish or something?

It's going to be a long day, I feel like. I decided this morning that I'm going out for lunch. Sometimes peanut butter just doesn't cut it. Or you have that poison butter and you've spent several days regretting all those spoonfuls of peanut butter and Hershey's syrup you ate last week. Not that that happened.

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment