Saturday, March 7, 2009

3.7.09

Dear Rachel Dratch,

First, I almost dated this letter 08 instead of 09. Second, before I ate dinner last night, I had only eaten one peanut butter sandwich, some chips, some apple sauce, and an apple. I'm not anorexic, I think I just like to eat like a toddler sometimes. The kicker here is that I had been awake since 4:30 thatmorning. All of that confessed, for dinner I ate a bag of frozen french fries and some popsicles. Normally I would also eat the entire box of popsicles but I think the whole bag of french fries might have done that. Most often when we have the frozen fries, I share this bag with Ben. Why did I eat the whole thing? Ok, I think I know. They are kind of amazing, and I love them.

There was a time, maybe a week ago, where I ate pizza for four days straight. Not for every meal, but pizza was either breakfast, lunch or dinner each of those four days. It was kind of gross, but it didn't stop me from eating some pizza earlier this week. My goal is to not eat french fries again today after I ate them yesterday and the day before. I must bring my lunch to work today and not buy it out. Must.

Can you believe it's already the seventh of March? I mean, am I old or am I old when I'm almost constantly referring to how fast time seems to move and how I can't believe 2002 was seven years ago. I graduated high school then. I swear it seems more like it was only three years ago or something. But that was when I graduated college. Geez oh pete.

We had quite the debacle this week with a dog we adopted but then have back last night. She's a cutie, but bitch is needy and spicy in a salty way. She wasn't much of a fan of our other dog, which was many of the reasons why we wanted to get another dog. It's all behind us now, but it hasn't stopped us from looking for another dog. We're working on it. We will only sort of miss you Janet I, enjoy your new life!

I guess I should start moving this morning. I have to work at 10, and then my weekend starts this evening. It was difficult getting up this morning, but the coffee is brewed and the cereal is getting soggy in milk. Talk soon? Ok.

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment