Sunday, March 29, 2009

3.29.09

Dear Rachel Dratch,

If I told you my typing is off tonight because I got a gem from the Bedazzler stuck up under my finger nail, would you believe me? I am currently preparing a firework-inspired sweater to attend a Leslie Hall show. I mean, she's pretty awesome. I think one of my friends took offense to Miss Leslie, because I like to think she thought Leslie was short of mind and that going to see her show would support the denigration of special people. Not so! This is all a hilarious ruse, a story of comedy and irony. And of gem sweaters. The Bedazzler takes for fucking ever. And my pointer finger on my right hand is currently out of comission. I guess life isn't so hard, really. I have a job, and I have time to bedazzle. That sweater isn't going to get done any faster, I need to go. Where are you!?

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment